We donít have our own hotels and we work hard to agree contracts and excellent rates with a huge range of accommodation and service providers. This means your clients are not limited to one particular hotel chain or budget level on their tour. We find the best deals, the best customer service and build the relationships on your behalf.
Who we work with
- Families and Independent Travellers (FIT)
- Tour Groups
- Special Interest Groups
- Schools and Educational Groups
- Meeting, Incentive, Conferencing and Exhibitions
- Travel Agents
What we can provide
- All accommodation types 3* b&b to 5* castles
- All land transport Hire cars, rail travel, coach, taxi etc. plus Ferries and Eurostar
- Guides English and foreign language
- Tour leader for groups
- All attractions
- Events and show tickets including world level sporting events
- Guided day tours - Detailed, in-depth information pack for all customers
Planning my tour
Planning a tour with Great British Trips is relatively simple.
If you already have a good idea what you would like and want to speak to us directly, simply get in touch whenever it is convenient for you.
Our website is packed with information of over 80 UK and Irish destinations and thousands of attractions and events. If you would like to take a look around, do a little research and get some ideas where your group might like to travel, please do so using the usual method. Simply add anything you might like to include using the 'Add to Itinerary' button and submit your itinerary to us with all the relevant information when you're ready.